Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Me: A Compendium - The Cutest Book for Kids



I have seen so many fill-in journals. The first time I heard of them was when I was traveling in Nepal. One of my friends had one where they asked you a random question each day for a year. The same question is asked on the same day for three years, so that you can go back and compare how much you have changed, or how much you have stayed the same, over the past few years. I loved the idea!

This book has the same idea only it's for kids. It gives them a chance to think about topics they never would have considered, to draw pictures, to dream big, and to feel proud of themselves! I would have loved this when I was a kid, and I can only imagine how precious it will be to look back on.

The age range for this book is 4-8 but I think it would work best if they are able to fill it in mostly by themselves, so I would recommend the book for 7-8 year olds! So fun!

I received a copy of this book by Blogging for Books in exchange for an honest review.

1 comment: