Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Street Vegan: Recipes from a Food Truck



After starting my One Year Local challenge, I was excited to read a cookbook by Adam Sobel, who stated The Cinnamon Snail, a vegan and organic food truck.

There are often food truck fairs set up in my downtown. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to attend so I've actually never tried a food truck. I definitely want to though. It fits perfectly into my local, independent restaurant challenge. The only problem is that most food trucks don't have options for me, a gluten free vegan. I was ecstatic to see that there are vegan food trucks, like The Cinnamon Snail. I can't wait to try either this one, or another food truck.

This cookbook was beautifully set up, with so many different recipes in every category - beverages, soups, desserts, sauces, etc. While not everything is gluten free, I found several that are and I am excited to try them. They are all fresh, organic, and some are even raw.

The pictures are gorgeous and made me hungry. I definitely give Adam Sobel five stars for the cover. It's one of the reasons why I chose it. It looks delicious, fresh, and healthy.

I recommend this book to every hungry vegan out there.

Through Blogging for Books, I was given a free copy of Street Vegan by Adam Sobel in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment